Sunday, April 20, 2008

read it...you'll learn something

As some of you know, I have been attending Bayside church down here in Sac. The pastor has been preaching a series in Philippians which I am finding very interesting. The book of Philippians is very interesting. I was looking through it earlier and came across some verses that I thought I would share. Look here: "Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
I spoke to the youth group back at the church in Redding last year about worry and how it can literally tear you apart. As humans it's hard not to worry, but if we remember this verse, we can rest in knowing that God's got it under control.

Hmm....that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Make sure you leave your name so I know who you are.