Sunday, October 26, 2008

Upcoming Election

Obviously the upcoming election has been on everyone's mind lately. Working at a Conservative news talk radio station heaaring hosts like Hugh Hewitt, Dennis Prager, and others talking about how bad things will become if Barrack Obama is elected. There's no doubt in my mind that things will be different if Democrats are elected. Earlier this evening I watched Sean Hanity share is Top 10 Reasons not to vote for Obama. The facts presented were shocking.

I'm not that much in to politics, but had this thought... as Christians we can rest assured that no matter who is elected on November 4, God will continue to provide us with what we need on a daily basis. He promises us that!

So instead of sitting there biting your nails on election night worrying about who might win, just remember that we serve a God who already knows what we need and will give us all we need from day to day....no matter who is President.

1 comment:

  1. That's about the best Christian commentary I've read on the election. It definitely got old listening to "Vote McCain" or "Vote Obama." I wish I would've seen this before the election!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Make sure you leave your name so I know who you are.